Reaches 1 million households per 3 month campaign Movers + Homemakers Magazine has the largest reach of any digital interior and home lifestyle magazine in the UK.
Movers + Homemakers is delivered to 1 million households. Every time someone fills out a redirection notice an email is sent through with a link to Movers + Homemakers Magazine.
It is available on PC/Mac, or as a free app on mobile devices making it accessible across all platforms.
Containing informative, engaging, fully interactive content to help households make the most of moving into a new home. From decorating to interior design, mortgages, gardening, technology and entertaining, Movers + Homemakers Magazine is an essential read for anyone moving home.
Digimags provides clients with bespoke advertising solutions to suit every budget and every client’s needs. We can provide a combination of digital advertising, email campaigns, social media marketing, content creation and many more solutions that our team will be happy to advise you on. We have listed below two of our most popular packages.
This package includes:
- 1x DPS advertisement set against relevant content and to include animation, video, social media feeds and many other digital elements.
- Client can change the creative 3 times over the duration of the campaign.
- Interactive box to appear on the contents page which includes the opening page to your article and would include trackable links and direct link through to your feature.
- All communications will include links to the website provided by the client.
- 2 million emails to be designed exclusively for your brand and sent to our subscribers that have shown interest in your category. Please see example. This would typically because of the targeting provided by M+H, give the client a 15% open rate and a 2-3% click through rate. The emails are designed exclusively for the client and are sent out at a rate of 200,00 per week. Again this is trackable and we would offer you 10x redesign of these emails to ensure relevant promotional content.
- We would broadcast 12 Tweets and 3 Facebook posts over the duration of the campaign.
Package Price: £15,000
Click for example of an email
Home Movers Email Campaigns
Movers + Homemakers magazine uses specialist software to broadcast clients email campaigns which helps to reduce spam as well as providing you with all the statistics of your campaign such as open rate, click through rate and bounce rate.
Direct to movers email addresses allow you to go straight through to the inbox of your target contact.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the home movers’ email addresses are correct, it is possible for your email to be perceived as spam, Movers + Homemakers magazine will be happy to advise you on how best to send your email.
• Set up of your broadcast
• Full design of your broadcast
• Test of broadcast and client amends
• Post broadcast report
Email Click Through Benchmark
Average email campaign click through rates for a broadcast sent to 300k of our subscribers was an open rate of 19.72%, click through rate of 3.17% and a soft bounce rate of 0.78%.
All emails are sent to a warm subscriber list hence the low bounce rate and high open rate.
300,000 —- £3,000
500,000 —- £4,000
1 million —- £5,000
TRACKING & ANALYTICS
Tracking & Analytics
Analyse the success of your activity with Google Analytics Reports.
- Statistics & reporting
- Movers + Homemakers will provide to advertisers clear and concise analytics on your campaigns performance
- Advertisers can implement tracking on emails that we send on your behalf, adverts that we produce and social media marketing we send on your behalf
- Movers + Homemakers will track independently how many clicks your advert receives and will provide a campaign analysis of your activity
- Movers + Homemakers will work with most independent tracking software to ensure advertisers get the reporting they need to properly evaluate the campaign.
Please see examples on the right.
Live: 1st January – 31st March
Campaign Length: 3 months
Artwork Submissions: 1st November – 15th December (2017)
Live: 1st June – 31st August
Campaign Length: 3 months
Artwork Submissions: 1st April – 15th May
- Home movers spend more in the 6 months following their move than they do during the next 5 years.
- Movers are also 3 times more likely to purchase new kitchens, bathrooms, as well as home furnishings and appliances, in the 12 months after moving.
- They will also form new associations with retailers and other service providers in the locality, which can of course be developed into long-term relationships.