INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
This refers to a combination of information such as your name, and contact details. Your information is collected when you request a subscription. We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
(1) We will only use your information such as your email address to send your digital magazine to you.
(2)We will never pass on your email address to a third party.
(3) We may collect and process your information in order to manage data such as subscriber information and numbers and other quantifiable purposes. These purposes include administration, advertiser statistics, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re-organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment/management, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, social media, reviews, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution/litigation, credit checking and debt collection.
(4) Information (such as household income or religion) may be considered “sensitive personal data” under the Data Protection Act 1998. We may collect it to cater to your needs or act in your interest, and for the purposes of quantifying demographic material, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive personal data on the condition that we have your positive consent.
(5) We will never pass on any of your personal data to a third party without your consent.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot engage/do business with you or accept your subscription request.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions about our partners. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you register your subscription. We will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
(1) On completing our Data Subject Access Request form, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (for a £10 fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
(2) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our “unsubscribe email” or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
Outside the European Economic Area (EEA), note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
Use Of Tools/”Cookies” And Links To Other Websites
Our website(s) may contain links to third party websites or micro-sites not controlled or owned by us. For example, reference sites or ancillary products and services sites or websites owned by our sister companies. It is your responsibility to check the status of these sites before using them. Please read their applicable terms and conditions, etc. carefully.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may review, monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) email correspondence; (3) transactions and activities at all points of contact; and (4) web traffic, activities, etc. and social media. All recordings and derivative materials are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Changes To This Policy
Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.